Just Manager Forum

Official Just Manager forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-10 03:25:36

DerkWehler

Undo and Back

Hello:

A couple other handy features would be:

1) "Back" button, to return back to whatever folder you were on before you changed it.

2) Undo option (this seems pretty important, to be able to undo accidental deletes or moves, etc).

#2 2015-02-11 07:30:40

Kanaduchi

Re: Undo and Back

Hi, DerkWehler!

1) Undo button is displayed by default at the main toolbar. It works for each panel

2) Undo option - Just Manager doesn't support undo feature. Will be introduced in future versions

Latest version of Just Manager - 0.1 Alpha 54 released on 2014-08-24
Modern icon pack

#3 2015-02-17 08:26:34

DerkWehler

Kanaduchi wrote:

Hi, DerkWehler!

1) Undo button is displayed by default at the main toolbar. It works for each panel

2) Undo option - Just Manager doesn't support undo feature. Will be introduced in future versions

Not sure what you mean by #1... what "undo button"?

And as for #2, yes, glad to hear it will be added.  Pretty important feature.

Another question:

I just noticed an inability to delete files from various folders using Search.  For example, what if I want to delete a dile called "Deleteme.txt" from anywhere [a copy of] it exists on my C: drive?

I can search and they come up in a list.  I can right click on one and delete it.  But I cannot select more than one, or delete all....

Please let me know if there is a way to do this multi-delete.  Or consider adding it to the next versions.

Thank you.

#4 2015-02-17 08:31:13

DerkWehler

Just looking at "Multi-Rename".  I would suggest this also tie into the Search feature.  It makes sense to Search for a file spec, then select all (or some) and then perform a Multi-Rename on them.

#5 2015-02-27 06:19:40

Kanaduchi

Not sure what you mean by #1... what "undo button"?

Sorry, I mean "Back button":
0_acd2b_de440a66_orig.png

I just noticed an inability to delete files from various folders using Search.  For example, what if I want to delete a dile called "Deleteme.txt" from anywhere [a copy of] it exists on my C: drive?
I can search and they come up in a list.  I can right click on one and delete it.  But I cannot select more than one, or delete all....
Please let me know if there is a way to do this multi-delete.  Or consider adding it to the next versions.

There is no such possibility at the moment. In future versions this possibility will be added

Just looking at "Multi-Rename".  I would suggest this also tie into the Search feature.  It makes sense to Search for a file spec, then select all (or some) and then perform a Multi-Rename on them.

Great idea! We will investigate this question

Latest version of Just Manager - 0.1 Alpha 54 released on 2014-08-24
Modern icon pack

Board footer