Just Manager Forum

Official Just Manager forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-17 07:58:10

limes

Tabs in multiple rows + edit address

Hi,

I have found JustManager yesterday, I like it, thx.

I am using several locked tabs - sometimes I have so many tabs that they do not fit in one row - I have to scroll. It would be nice if the tabs would break into several rows (4 tabs in the top row, 5 in the second etc.) to avoid the need for scrolling the tabs (you can see this behaviour e.g. in FreeCommander).

2. It would be nice (sometimes) to be able to edit the address bar of the tab (e.g. type a network address - even if the network location is not listed in the Net). Currently I can do a workaround: cd path in the command line at the bottom.

Thank you for developing JustManager!

#2 2013-01-17 08:32:47

nleontiev
Lead developer
Website

Re: Tabs in multiple rows + edit address

Hello,

limes wrote:

1. I am using several locked tabs - sometimes I have so many tabs that they do not fit in one row - I have to scroll. It would be nice if the tabs would break into several rows (4 tabs in the top row, 5 in the second etc.) to avoid the need for scrolling the tabs (you can see this behaviour e.g. in FreeCommander).

Go Configuration > Settings... > View > Tabs page and turn on "Use multiline tabs" option.

limes wrote:

2. It would be nice (sometimes) to be able to edit the address bar of the tab (e.g. type a network address - even if the network location is not listed in the Net). Currently I can do a workaround: cd path in the command line at the bottom.

You can change path from path panel: double-click on it or press Alt+Up.

2558244.png

#3 2013-01-17 09:02:16

limes

Re: Tabs in multiple rows + edit address

Thank you! It worked!

Board footer