Just Manager Forum

Official Just Manager forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-08 17:56:07

sl23

Nice App! Looking for a replacement...

I am a big fan of Cubic Explorer, I've used it for around 4-5 years now and despite it's minor bugs it is simply the best file manager for my needs. I don't need many of the enhanced or power features of most File Managers, but am looking for something as close to my needs as possible.

As it is becoming apparent that the dev is not going to continue with it I'm looking for a replacement. XYplorer, MultiCommander, FreeCommander and DirectoryOpus are the only viable options for me. The XYfree won't suit me so I would definitely be interested in the Lifetime License should my requests be met. Though I realise you have to choose what you think is in your best interests. DirectoryOpus is by far the closest and most suitable but is too expensive considering I need it to be portable, which costs extra! Then I came across JustManager.

We all have our ways of working and although it's impossible to cater for everyone's different ways, it is possible to achieve this to a great extent by making apps completely customisable.

A simple interface is also a major key which, I feel, few dev's seem to realise. It's good that app's have a 1000 features to cater for the masses, but most users probably only use around a third or less during the life of the app.

The more a user can change things to suit their 'style' the more likely you have a winner app. So with this I politely request the following features:

1. Open in Bookmarks and Drives in a New Tab by default:
Drives - via buttons on drop down or toolbar